Monday, October 28, 2013

Cricut cake with CTMH paper....

I love making these cakes, I fill them with chocolates etc. This one was finished in a bit of a rush and is for lucky member prize won by Rhonda......

Cricut artiste cake, filled with chocolates......mmmm....
I love this paper form CTMH, was able to cut two cake bases per sheet and five lids per sheet.
 
 
 
The top is a little plain but it took a long time to put all the liquid pearls on top and I love the embossing folder which I bought this year at Paperific.
 


 
Ran out of time to make the pedestal stand that I wanted to do so the Reject shop Christmas goblet filled with smarties did the trick. Perhaps a little top heavy but nevertheless finished it all off.
 
Enjoy Rhonda!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW , this is stunning Robyn, the liquid pearls look PERFECT! I can never get them looking like that!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this Robyn! So creative!