Monday, November 19, 2012

My favourite ingedients - well a few of them....

 
 
Quick snap of the fabulous wool I have been using this Christmas. it is from Spotlight.
 
 I love the cream and white with threads of gold through it, the red and silver are also useful - $2.99 a ball.
The little heart shaped blackboard tags were 90 cents and the rectangular tags $1.95 at a lovely gift shop in Sale.
The two twines are from a lovely coffee/gift shop in Traralgon - lots of vintage themed supplies and gifts. These two skeins were from East of India, contain 30 metres of twisted paper string at $4.95
 
The flat gold tulle is my favourite as it is not shiny and looks fabulous - has so many uses. It was also Spotlight but having trouble finding more.
 
I am never without hessian (AKA Burlap) - so many uses - stamp on it, print on it, pull it apart and use the threads - use as the base for ATC or other cards - the list goes on!!
 
The lady in the background is also one of my favourites - she sets a mighty example to many women - forget the housework, don't stress - create a craft space and love it!!! (lol its me!)
 
Just a few things I am using this Christmas in my craft room!!
 

No comments: