Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day of fun with our bird cage decorating!

A few of us got together to decorate some birdcages - and just play really!
It was loads of fun and what a mess we made!
Here is a photo of one that I have yet to complete........
Close up of the cricut flowers....

Both flower centres are pieces of old earings.....love them...unfortunately only had one of each!!

I particularly like the colours of the flowers and also the use of op-shop jewellery finds to decorate with.
The dyed fabric draped beneatht he flowers is muslin - torn and dyed using Tims inks.
 I have a number of pages of various shapes and sized flowers on my gypssy now and every now and again I just cut more out, place them in a container and when I feel like it I emboss and crease them ready to assemble.

Thanks for looking.....

No comments: