Sunday, May 6, 2012

Vintage tag....

Here is a tag I made at International Scrapbooking Day at Scrapbook Sinners Taralgon yesteday...

We had a wonderfull day although I fiddled and procrastinated for ages before settling down and actually producing something.....

My friend Leanne was sitting with me and is a really positive influence on my work. I keep learning lots of new techniques from Leanne, Leonie, Bec and crew at Scrapbook Sinners...




 This tag was voted winner of the cards/tag comp for the day and the gorgeous jar of boiled lollies was earned...that is going to sit with the tag in pride of place on my desk!

The rossette is from cricut cart ribbons and rossettes which I am becoming more at ease with once I worked out on gypsy a few tricks.

I cut down the width of the tage once cut from cricut to make a smaller rossette. The little piece of cream netting is a vintage piece originating from Thursday island in the little shop which was the original general store on the island and closed about10 years or more ago. My sister gave me this along with other treasures recently...all cherished ++.

1 comment:

fern said...

U earned that jar of lollies dear friend