Sunday, March 4, 2012

Altered shabby frame ....another one

I am enjoying these projects so much, it encourages experimentation and also digging into the depths of my stash!
This time I found the remains of my handmade paper which I made heaps of about 7 - 10 years ago. Now I want to make more!

I must admit I am dissappointed with the birdcage, I did not do it justice and also should have raised it from the background..next time!
However I just love the bow cut from Sweet Tooth Cart, they are divine, I have used them a lot and am cutting more to make a bit of a stash. The embossing and gem really make it stand out. There are three invarious sizes on the frame.
The "Love" tag base paper is from the backing paper in a hooked on craft pack and the stamped layer is my own handmade paper.

My button and lace collection came in handy again as did the ball of wool I could not resist recently!!

Enjoy

I will do a brief tutorial on how I put the bows together.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

This is such a gorgeous frame. I really love bird cages at the moment.And loving this challenge I didnt even know there are bows on sweet tooth cartridge, so I am of to have a look.