Sunday, February 19, 2012

Strut Your Cuts with Cricut Essentials...

http://blog.scrappy-go-lucky.com.au/
Strut your Cuts week 7. Visit Scrappy Go Lucky as above and join in the fun!

I had to utilise the spare list this week and it is a very simple entry but a cut I have not used before from the cricut essentials cart...more flowers!

The little box is not cricut but is a 12 X 12 paper all folded with scorpal. The site that has this featured is Amazing Paper Grace and it is a truly wonderfull site and very talented lady. Grace designed this box. Well worth many visits.

I simply decorated the box top, and I found it hard today as I had lost my mojo!! We went for a ride on the motor bike to blow the cobwebs away...it worked and blew a lot more away as well I think...!
Here are some photos -




One flap slots in under the other to close the box neatly, great for small gifts, sweets etc.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Robyn. this is so pretty. Very handy for just popping in a few chockies for a small gift. Thanks for the link to the instructions for this box and for strutting your cuts with us again this week.

cotts said...

Thanks Mandy, you are a wonderful influence and team player!

Leanne said...

This is lovely Robyn, love the flowers. See you tomorrow night at the Shop.

fern said...

Lovely robyn, the flowers look terrific on this very clever box. I've been playing with flowers today too, can't wait to show you and everyone tomorrow night xox

lozstrat said...

Love the flowers Robyn and hope to achieve half of what you have with my new Cricut machine. See you on 20th with mine in tow.

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanne said...

Congratulations on winning week 7, with this beautiful little gift box. You are so clever.