Sunday, December 18, 2011

Well I am still producing in the craft room.....

Here are a couple of snaps of what I have finished -
There are all up 30 santa bags, 20 M&M cones, will be about 45 pyramid boxes, 16 batches of shortbread (I do 4 at a time) and about 8 of the dishes of chocolates. I love these dishes I bought them about 2 years ago in Chadstone Myers, they were selling them for $2 and $3 each, after this christmas there will be none left but they have made the most wonderfull base for christmas gifts!!
Now I just have to make a heap more tags, the little red ones in the photos were made with Art philosophy cart and matching stamp set, so easy will a little gelly white ink to highlight. The berries for the holly tags were from bunches that are half price in spotlight ($1.50) each..I recommend buying some if you haven't had a chance.






No comments: